My husband and I came here on our honeymoon and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Adele, Sol, Eti, Jose, Antonia, and the rest of the staff go out of their way to ensure that you have everything you need.
We arrived late after riding the ferry over and were there for over 24 hours before WE asked whether they wanted the money for our room. Very nice to not feel pressured for money but totally different from things here in the states.
Eti arranged all of our activities upon arrival; listen to her recommendations! You cannot go wrong!
We spent two of our five nights eating at the restaurant which had amazing food, there's really nothing on the menu that you won't enjoy.
The rooms are amazing; king size bed, outdoor shower, kitchenette, air-conditioning, amazing front porch, with each one having a wonderful view. We spent a couple days just hanging out on the property; there was always someone around to talk to and spent quite a bit of time getting to know Adele.
All in all there is nothing neither myself or my husband would change about our stay here except maybe skipping the coffee plantation and staying a few extra days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa