My friends and I found the this restaurant/hotel by accident one day. This seems to be the way the you find the best spots in Costa Rica, forget about your map and ask someone if you get too confused, Pura Vida! We were just trying to find a nice place to hang out on the beach in Santa Teresa. My fiance was hungry so we stopped for lunch and stayed until well after the sun went down. The hotel was booked but I will recommend this place to all of my friends. Go for the sunset but stay for the delicious margaritas and the good people. We tried all of the special margaritas that they offered that day, my favorite was the guanabana (I think that was how it was spelled). . . although the passion fruit was good too . . so was the pineapple-jalepeno!! The food was delicious and made with extra love! The owners and staff were exceptionally nice and outgoing. I highly recommend checking this place out if you are ever in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa