My husband and I stayed at Playa Cielo for the first 5 nights of our honeymoon. It was absolutely blissful. The bungalow was airy, clean, unique and the view was stunning. It has air conditioning, internet, cable and an adorable little kitchen that has everything you need. The king size bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. We could lie there and watch the sun set over the pool and ocean and in the morning open our curtain to watch the world wake up. There was nothing more serene, a place of true bliss. You have privacy and yet easy access to the town and your in walking distance of the grocery store and great restaurants and stores. Adele & Sol and all the staff are incredible people that are worth meeting. They have put their hearts into this place and it really shows. The grounds are clean and they have people watching the property so you always feel secure. But that is just the beginning of what Playa Cielo has to offer. The ocean waves and the feeling of the warm sun at Santa Teresa make this place a piece of paradise. We fell more in love with one another and the entire area- we didnt want to leave. The place is cleaned everyday with fresh fruit in the morning that you can eat leisurely watching the sun play on the waves. If you are lucky enough to stay in this place you will never regret it. They are putting in a Mexican Restaurant right on the beach that should be open in a week in a half. We got to watch them put a bunch of it together and Sol really let his style go. It is going to be beautiful and I just know that the food is going to be unforgettable. Adele & Sol made the beginning of our honeymoon. My husband and I were married on the beach and then stayed near by for our honeymoon and the whole area of Santa Teresa has a place in our hearts so deeply rooted we just know it has become a part of our lives- as the place seems to have done with most people lucky enough to live in the area. We cannot wait to be back without a doubt we will be back to stay at Playa Cielo and we are even excited to see Adele & Sol who have a special place in our heart :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, luxurious private villas, each with an open sky shower, a kitchenette and outdoor sitting area, tucked in a lush tropic garden. Outdoor, beachfront chemical-free swimming pool with lounge chairs and hammocks on the beach, for the utmost relaxing atmosphere and the best sunset view. Restaurant onsite. Centrally located to supermarkets and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Playa Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Cielo Hotel Santa Teresa
- Playa Cielo Costa Rica/Santa Teresa