Villas Santa Teresa
Hotel Tropico Latino(Santa Teresa)
$195
Hotel Santa Teresa(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$84
$75
$85
$82
$207
Atrapasuenos Dreamcatcher Hotel(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$108
Florblanca Resort(Santa Teresa)
$600
Travelocity
Beach Break Surf Hotel(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$40
Casa MarBella(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$104
Orbitz.com
Surf Vista Villas(Santa Teresa)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfew stepsprovide beach towelsdel soulrooms are hugewater temperaturefamily vacationrenting a cargreat beachshort walkpura vidathe location is perfectmal paisrocamariguanasbedroomoceanblender
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Me, my wife and our two children (8 and 10) stayed here in a two bedroom villa in the first week of April. It was absolutely fantastic. Villa was gorgeous, tile, wood, open air living room, hammocks, etc. The kids loved the pool, which is right outside the door. Peaceful place to stay in Santa Teresa, away but not too far from the bustle of town. Great beach inches away from villa, great surf. Roca Mar bar-restaurant is excellent and a few feet from hotel. Great view, drinks, and food. Richard at the Villas is awesome. Checked In a bunch to see if we needed anything and arranged fishing for my son and I and massages for wife and daughter. Maria is excellent and they go out of their way tomake sure you are comfortable and Villas and complex is clean. I was amazed at how much they cleaned and cared for the grounds. I was not expecting it. Thank you - you can not beat this place.

Room Tip: You can email me if you want tips
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you surf and have a family, the Villas compound is ideal-- especially if you want to bring your friends! The 4 cottages are located around a kid-friendly communal pool, and the 2 largest villas have an ocean view and good exposure to ocean breezes. My family loved seeing/ hearing the ocean at night, the monkeys in the trees, the iguanas running around, and my friends and I surfed all we could handle for 7 days. The villas themselves are well built, clean, stylish and have almost everything you need. But the beach/surf out front is the real star of the show. Richard and the staff are very friendly and helpful, and do a good job watching out for you and your belongings. Will recommend to my friends/ family.

Room Tip: The 4 Villas are not all identical, and it seemed like the 2 on the South (east) Side (away from the access road) had the best amenities.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Everything about this property was spectacular! Our group rented all four houses. Great location for beach, fun beach bar next door and convenient to get into town. The houses were kept very clean and well supplied. It was wonderful to sit on our terrace area and watch the waves.

1  Thank krista s
Reviewed April 11, 2013

we rented whole compound with 3 other families. something for everyone. rocamar is wonderful, surf is beautiful, richard and staff super helpful. highly recommend to anyone especially if you can rent whole place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family of 5 had a wonderful vacation at Villas Santa Teresa. We stayed five nights and couldn't have asked for a better location and amenities. The villas are perfect with 2 bedrooms and full kitchen. We enjoyed breakfast every morning on the open terrace. Coffee was supplied (they had me at the coffee) as was fresh fruit and a blender. My 8 year old had such fun making an array of smoothies for us. The beach was a short walk away and you could see it and hear it from the front terrace. The private pool was great for relaxing at after a swim in the ocean. Richard made sure our needs were met, checking in with us everyday. We enjoyed days at the beach, awesome surf lessons at Del Soul, and some zip lining and exploring other beaches, but coming home to the villas was always wonderful. I spent quite a bit of time researching this place, and the reality exceeded my expectations. It was a wonderful place and we hope to return again someday.

Room Tip: We loved Villa #1 as it was closest to the ocean and gate. It also had the 2 bedrooms.