“Good option”

Zwart Art Cafe
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good option”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

It is a bit of an artsy place (all black and white) but it is right next to the dust road. Food was good, service not so great.
If you walk a few steps further down the road (out of town) you'll find Olam - much nicer venue (but slightly more expensive - smoothies are amazing though!).

• Visited April 2013

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The owner was extremely rude to us. It seemed like she was annoyed to have us there and had an attitude. When we tried to buy 2 pieces of her art work we asked for a discount, since we were buying 2. The response we got was that we sounded like people from the show, Jersey Shore. This was so offensive to me and my family. I would not recommend going here.

1 Thank GiannaD694
Sacramento, California
“Adorable, great food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

As the title states, this place is adorable. We drove by it and after basically just eating rice and beans all week, I really was craving a good sandwich. I saw their board out front describing some of their menu items, and this sounded perfect.

It was a hot day so I was grateful for the shade. I had some kind of toasty sandwich with pesto, tomatoes, and mozzerella, and it was fabulous. They also have amazing frozen lemonades. I had one with mint and my friend had one with ginger, both delicious!

They also had WiFi which was great to catch up on email and such while we waited for our food.

• Visited March 2013
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food was good. The service was excellent. Great coffee! We also enjoyed The Bakery and Ginger in Santa Teresa!

New York City, New York
“Great breakfast and t-shirts”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I loved Zwart - it's part restaurant, part book store and they screen print their own t-shirts. Highly recommend the "surfer slam" after a dawn patrol!