We just finished up our second yoga retreat at Pranamar (attending one in April 2012 and now in March 2014) and continue to believe that Pranamar is a little piece of heaven. The grounds are absolutely stunning and so well cared for by Greg. On our arrival we were greeted by the friendly Larissa and felt immediately as if we were in good hands.
The rooms are lovely and all different so it's important to read about the different types and look at pictures before making a decision as to what suits you best. My only complaint was that it would have been nice to have a light blanket on the bed for sleeping in the night time with AC (when you are coming from the cold North Atlantic you get used to sleeping with a blanket!)
The yoga shala is magnificent and if you are lucky to take class with Nancy or Sandra you will certainty be delighted. The restaurant on site serves the most delicious and healthy meals made with care. Susan the owner even made us three different delicious desserts during the most recent retreat.
While the resort is beautiful, it's the people that really make you feel like you are home. Each and every Pranamar employee (including the owner) made us feel like we were very special guests. It was truly a blessing to spend two weeks at Pranamar. On departure Greg told us "it's not goodbye just farewell until next time"... I agree. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa