I lead a yoga vacation here in January, 2014. It was amazing! Yes, it's a little remote and hard to get to - but getting there is definitely part of the fun! They set everything up for us, and it all went like clock work! From the transfers at San Jose airport to our San Jose hotel, then to the airport again the following day to our charter planes across to the peninsula and then transport to Pranamar. It was fun and beautiful. When we arrived we were given a tour of the grounds and it is just amazing!! gorgeous pool and villas, incredible beach, yoga shala that is magical, and a wonderful restaurant!
The staff was helpful and friendly to everyone. They have a HUGE menu of spa services and we definitely tried them all! Everyone raved about the spa and tried more than one service.
The staff happily sets up all kinds of activities for everyone, from zip lining, horseback riding, SUP or surfing. There's plenty to do. But you could also just relax in a lounge chair on the beach or swing in a hammock. We all gathered every evening to watch the sunset. One night the staff even set up a bonfire on the beach for us!
Oh and the food! Delicious and healthy. We loved the salads at lunch and the yummy smoothies. Really fresh fish every day, So Good! But everything was great - service, quality, etc. We loved it.
It's a beautiful place with beautiful people. Many of my clients said it was the best vacation they'd ever had! We'll definitely be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa