Booked a 7 night yoga package at Pranamar for February 2013; second trip to Costa Rica, such a beautiful country and great place to practice yoga. Decided to check out the coast and chose Pranamar Villas based on the yoga focus, proximity to the beach, overall value and prior reviews. This resort surpassed all expectations: the food provided by the staff at the restaurant was amazing to say the least; it doesn't get any better and for myself the freshest fish from the sea each day was an added bonus. The accommodations were exceptional in roominess, comfort, privacy and location. We were lucky enough to enjoy the Kulae House; highly recommend this option for anyone making the trip. The yoga was superb! The instruction and the shala were fabulous..every class offered challenges and rewards for every skill level. Invigorating does not capture it. The ocean and the beach are indescribable..This area is a paradise. The absolute quiet except for the ocean, birds, and monkeys will put the busiest of minds at rest. The time spent at this resort is by far one of the best vacations I have ever taken and I feel enormously lucky to have experienced it. Thanks to the 'Pranamar Family'..for ensuring an amazing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa