Returned a few weeks ago from a week long stay with 2 yoga buddies at Pranamar.
It's difficult to put into words all of the wonderful aspects of the resort-so I will try to be brief!
1. The facility, grounds, and ocean view access are beyond beautiful. The Kula House is tastefully decorated and the style of the building(s) fit seamlessly into the environment.
2. The service is excellent, from the servers in the restaurant, to the housekeeping and front desk staff.
-A special thank you to servers Carla, Anna, Ivania, Ishmael (and the others who I may not have named) .....they were truly helpful, always smiling, and so nice to get to know.
-Another special thank you to Jessica from the housekeeping staff. One morning, as she was emptying our garbage, she found a pair of earrings I had accidentally thrown away! She made sure to find me right away, to ensure that I hadn't thrown the earrings away on purpose, and hand me the earrings....In short, what a thoughtful, and honest gesture. Thank you Jessica!
3. Pranamar offers top-notch yoga; beautiful yoga shala and great instructors!
All of our instructors were extremely knowledgeable and taught to accomodate all levels of practictioners. Nancy is extremely knowledgeable & we learned so much!
Jill is a super-special little spirit, so nice to learn from her as well!
In short, can't recommend this facility enough! Thank you Pranamar for a fantastic experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa