Pranamar Villas is a lovely and idillic place to spend a few days in paradise. The rain season did not match this location. Fresh supplied towels never dried and smelled due to the humid climate. Fantastic was the Yoga session, that only experienced Yogis and beginner-Yogis that seek a challenge can keep up with, that takes place every morning for none-stop two hours. Appreciated would have been Yoga twice a day and half as advanced for all levels to match the 'inclusive'. The special outside Guru-Showers make the houses very open and accessible to everything and everyone. However, the overnight security guards were appreciated. Late August openings should be lowered in price and full payments should be refundable if the guest wishes to leave on the next day due to unmet expectations. We wish we'd experienced this resort in a dry season as we loved the idillic and calm and would have liked to experience what the pictures promised. We were disappointed about the reply when we addressed a view points to the reception. We couldn't help but be fully aware of the fact that this was end of season for Pranamar Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa