Having become disenchanted/disgusted by what Tamarimdo has become over the years, my wife and I finally sought out a new vacation spot in CR this year. Needed upper-tier place to stay on the beach in proximity to good restaurants, beginner-level surf, and maybe some nightlife. After reading Lonely Planet and deciding upon Mal Pais, i went to the Trip Asvisor reviews of hotels in Mal Pais and Santa Teresa (btw, these are basically connected as one beach town). I ended up booking at Moana Lodge, and stayed there for the first few nights of the 11-day trip. No complaints with the place, but wasn't on the beach. I had planned to look for a more ideal place once there anyway. After visiting many hotels on the beach in the area, we chose Pranamar. The whole place and staff were excellent. When i searched on Trip Advisor, i never went past the first page of listed hotels; therefore, i never even saw pranamar. What more can i say-- i looked at a lot of places in the area, including all of top-ranked-- and pranamar was the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa