I will start by saying that I have no affiliation with anyone at Pranamar. My wife and i just got back from a great week at Pranamar. We choose Costa Rica this trip as we didn't have 2 weeks to go to europe this year but wanted to do something other than go to the beach in Hawaii. Santa Teresa is like going to Hawaii but 75 years ago without all the commercial crap and prices. We had bungalow #1 and it exceeded our expectations. The rooms were clean, spacious and tastefully decorated. Our day would start with Nancy in the Yoga Shala followed by a wonderful breakfast then exploring, beach time or just hanging in our beautiful room. The food there is outstanding. We tried several other places to eat but Prananmar always came out on top. The chef loves to sing in italian while cooking and it is very entertaining. that brings me to the staff... Everyone is kind, helpful and wants you to have a good time. The owner ( Fred??) spent an hour with us going thru the landscaping on the property. In the short time that the hotel has been there, the plants are doing amazing. We love working in our garden and to share his love for his creative plant combinations was something you don't usually get. I would be remise if I didn't mention Nancy. My wife and I have have really been working on our yoga practice for the past year and Nancy was wonderful to be with for the week. She had a wonderful way of relating to us and our time in the yoga shala was tremendous. We took a private lesson from Nancy which I would recommend it. We also took surf lessons that week which was fun and a treat. We are from Northern California where we wear wetsuits year round.
All and all you can tell that we had a great time . We got some good rest, practiced our yoga and ate some great food. We are fans of Prananmar!!
S & J
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Rica’s Premier Ocean Front HotelPranamar Ocean Front Villas and Yoga Retreat, an intimate, consciously designed oceanfront hotel recently built on the spectacular beach of Playa Santa Teresa, offers guests tropical beauty and nature in an exotic and friendly ambience. Along with world-class surfing and our top-quality Yoga classes, numerous activities and adventures await you.Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm as Pranamar’s experienced and caring staff take care of all the details, making sure your vacation is perfect.Our hotel offers a variety of accommodations to fit your needs and desires: our luxurious two-storey villas built around a free-form saltwater pool have private lounging areas, tropical gardens and boast spectacular views, while the ecologically-constructed bungalows offer tropical simplicity with sea breezes, spacious decks and views of the ocean.Pranamar’s beautifully designed open-air restaurant and tea lounge specializes in healthy, delicious cuisine using organic fruits and vegetables, local fresh fish, seafood and organic meats.We invite you to step into the rhythm of nature, breath in the energy of the sea and discover... PRANAMAR!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Pranamar Villas And Yoga Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa