“A must in Santa Teresa”

The Bakery
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best fresh baked cakes, bread, croisants, pastries, coffee and refreshing drinks! We are open all day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time in between. Fusion cuisine with fresh daily products and original flavours.
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Such a great place! We ate there twice when we stayed in Santa Teresa. The food was amazing, so many good options to choose from. My breakfast had amazing sweet potato/ potato pancakes and they were fantastic and my cafe con leche was delicious. We found the service to be great. I hope to go back again next time I visit Santa Teresa.

Date of visit: April 2019
131katrins, Guest Relations Manager at The Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

You are more than welcome to come back next time, we'll be here waiting for you! :)

Write a reviewReviews (1,703)

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Had a smoothie and a salad with my husband and everything we had was just so tasty! I would say though that we should have ordered just one salad as it was way to much food even if it was just a salad. I hate to waste food and as much as I tried we both just couldn’t eat it all. Great service very busy so chose to sit out the front as inside a bit to noisy for me.

Date of visit: May 2019

Glad to hear you enjoyed the food and if you had leftovers we could send it with you to take home. Maybe ask for that next time...

Reviewed May 9, 2019

The Bakery is the place to be. It seems like it always has people there, so they are doing something right! It has A/C inside and wifi. But people definitely come for the food, coffee, and the desserts. I tried the iced mocha, iced matcha, and synergy smoothie. All amazing options! All the desserts are mouthwatering. I tried the a chocolate mouse cake and it was incredible! It's a bit pricey, but if you're treating yourself this is the place to do it. Everyone's food around me always looked amazing. And everyone who works there is really nice, and it is just the cutest designed bakery! Would definitely come back.

Date of visit: April 2019

The chocolate mouse cake is indeed one of our more popular deserts, we are glad it also made your mouth water! :) Thank you so much for all your kind words, there is no better feeling than a satisfied customer!

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We went there yesterday and it was "Monday madness": all you can eat pizza for 6000 colones p.p. nice and thin pizza, very good tomato base and lots of different options.

They also have a lot of good looking cakes & pastries, yummy smoothies, regular drinks...
A must visit when at Playa Carmen / Santa Teresa!

Date of visit: May 2019

Thank you so much, we are glad you enjoyed our pizzas!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

This place looks and tastes like it should be from New York City. It is the cutest restaurant and the food/coffee is AMAZING. Especially the baked goods, went every morning of our trip.

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you ever so so much! We are stoked you returned every day on your trip, it warms our hearts when we feel like we can contribute to making a visit to Santa Teresa a magical one.