Nautilus Boutique Hotel
Hotel Tropico Latino(Santa Teresa)
$135
Manala Hotel(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Hotel Meli Melo(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$55
$40
$295
$215
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

Villas Solar(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$110
Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$68
Canaima Chill House(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$89
Blue Surf Sanctuary(Santa Teresa)
$110
Fuego Lodge(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
Florblanca Resort(Santa Teresa)
$388
All reviewsyoga classescosta ricavegan restauranthealthy foodthe main roadon site restaurantwalking distance from the beachgreat recommendationsrooms are bigliving roomyoga deckamazing hotelrelaxing vacationnice poolrelaxing placepura vidaour honeymoon
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I went here for a honeymoon right after our wedding… It was better that we could've ever expected, and the owners were wonderful and helped us with everything, including being stung by a jellyfish!! Highly recommend this place

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We visited Santa Teresa through the Chica Surf Adventure. When we realized that we could NOT stay at the Funky Monkey (which is quite funky) we decided to move to the Nautilus. The owners were amazing and accommodating and bent over backward to ensure we had a fabulous time. The property is exquisite, the restaurant to die for and the service is unlike anything we saw in CR. Stay there. Love it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our friend strongly recommended Nautilus to us and he was right on the spot!!
This place is simply amazing, Adi and Gal (the owners) will go out of their way to make you feel like home, the food, the facility , the staff ,the location and basically everything was perfect.
Couldn't ask for better vacation, they made our whole experience much more unique!
Will definitely go back again and again...
Karin&Eyal

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Simply put; I fell in love with this little town called santa-Teresa. The Nautilus rooms, restaurants, location, atmosphere and especially the people make this place one of my favorite destinations. Charming, friendly, inviting...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had such a wonderful time at Nautilus and hope to return very soon!! The owners, Arik and Adi are such warm and welcoming people, and they really made me feel at home. At the same time they were super professional and booked surf lessons, massages, kayaking, and transportation for me, so I didn't have to worry about anything.

The villa was very comfortable and spacious, (bigger than my NYC pod!), had a great bed and sufficiently equipped kitchen, and was cleaned daily. The pool was refreshing both in early mornings and late nights, and the grounds are lush and well kept. The yoga classes (twice a day at $10) taught by Karen and Sandra were a bliss.

Every morning I enjoyed the amazing and healthy smoothies from the on-site restaurant Olam, and their super yummy raspberry/apple and chocolate muffins made me beg for the recipe!

Santa Teresa itself is a friendly little surfer town with a great vibe, and there are plenty of activities to choose from. I visited at the beginning of the rainy season, and we had some refreshing and much welcomed showers a few nights.

Overall, my two-week stay at Nautilus was wonderful,and I definitely recommend the hotel to others!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo