“I want to be there now!”

Nautilus Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 27 Santa Teresa B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 21, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed in Nautilus in January for too short a time - 5 days. Afterwards we wished we had spent our entire 9 day trip here. I had been to this part of Costa Rica before but with the help of Edi, Adi and Arik I discovered so much more than on my first trip.

Quad biking, restaurant recommendations "KIKA" and the itialian cafe (I cannot remember the name)- and the best massage my sceptical boyfriend said he ever had at Puravida Bodyworks!

The restaurant was not yet open when we stayed. It opened the day after we left and was coming along very nicely during our stay. Although this didn't make our stay worse - I really want to go back and try it. It sounds fabulous and after meeting Adi I have no doubt it is.

It is now over 6 months since our stay and I still remember it so well. The accommodation is really nice, simple, relaxing and everything you need. Our room was lovely and a really good mix of modern but natural.

The family are so friendly and genuine. There is no stress, no "too eager to please" feeling. Adi, Arik , Edi and gorgeous Gaia simply welcome their guest into their beautiful residence to enjoy and unwind!

Santa Teresa is a really relaxed, happy little village and combining this with the wonderful family vibe in Nautilus makes for an extremely pleasant stay!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
arikbru, Owner at Nautilus Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Kiara

Thousand Thanks to you , long time has passed we hops to see you guys again
have a great time and good luck with your new Position !
Love from the Nautilus !

Reviewed July 13, 2011

You cannot go wrong if you stay at Nautilus!

From the moment we arrived everything we needed was sorted out and this was the same as our entire stay here. Quad Hire, Boat Trip, Restaurant Recommendations, a guide to exploring the area and so on. Most importantly everything Eddie, Adi and Arik told us or suggested was excellent. Surf lessons with Amit at Del Soul is the best way to learn to surf or in my case improve my surfing. The lessons felt like going surfing with long time Friends and Eddie from Nautilus even joined us for a sunset surf at the point.

The hotel is amazing, clean, relaxing, you feel extremely welcome and the food is incredible!

I can't say enough good things about this place and Eddie, Adi and Arik and Amit all helped make our trip amazing and stress free.

Once you arrive in Santa Teresa something like internet is not really deemed a necessity but should you require the internet the connection at Nautilus was amazingly fast.

We will definitely return at some point in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Thanks guys for the warm and kind complements , we had a great time too, hope to see you with An extended addition !!! may you have your dreams come through

Arik on behalf of the Nautilus crew

Reviewed July 2, 2011

Stop! Just stop looking, this is the place you are looking for, the best place in the region with the most amazing people(really really).
Organic food that blows your mind and nourishes your soul , rooms you wish you live in,very near to one of the best beaches and surf points in the region and especially unique and rewarding people that just fill with you with all your needs and most of love.
This is costa rica at it's prime .
Gaia adi Eric and eddie we found ourself here and the nautilus family will all ways be in our heart

Trip advisor users -if in costa rica follow your heart it will lead you here! (:

• Stayed: July 2011
hotelnautlius, Owner at Nautilus Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Reviewed June 26, 2011

We did not plan to be here. It was a real surprise. The area of the hotel is very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. The food was very tastey. And the owners are realy warm and friendly people.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Santa Teresa was our last stop in our C.R vacation.
First of all, we can't imagine our stay here without Nautilus hotel. This place definitely made our 11 days in the peninsula unforgettable.

Adi, Eric and Eddie did their best effort and more to keep us happy and satisfied, willing to help us almost in every question or problem we have had.

Nautilus is a great value for the money, the rooms are spacious and clean. The fully equipped kitchen is a must when you stay more than a couple of days.

Eddie help us to plan our vacation in every details we needed (renting ATV, surfing lessons, recommended restaurants and more) while his tips have saved us more than few dollars as well.

Last but not least, the region's top breakfast restaurant in the area is inside the hotel, which is especially good for those who like to maintain clean healthy (organic) food while travelling abroad.

We highly recommend Nautilus hotel that really made us feel like home!

With great love,
Liron & Ofer

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I travel around the world a lot, more than 50% of my time, for work and for vacations staying at a wide range of hotels from 5-stars luxury villas to backpacker hostels. And I have to say Nautilus has totally topped my list of places to stay. Arik, Eddi and Adi are most hospitable, friendly, down-to-earth and genuine people I've ever met. From making reservations, helping me with orientation around town, planning my activities and arranging my departure, everything was absolutely perfect. They made Santa Teresa a heaven for me. Only wish I could have stayed longer. Will definitely go back again and recommend Nautilus to all my friends.

Arik, Adi & Eddi, thank you so much for everything! It's only been 2 days since I left and I miss you guys already!

Vickie

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I was in C.R. for 10 days traveling with my husband, 16 year old daughter and my cousin.
The highlight of our trip was the seven days we spent at Hotel Nautilus.

Hotel Nautilus is a bit of paradise located five minutes from the beach (walk across a road and down a small bath). The garden style compound is stylishly designed, simple and clean, with a terrific shower. Each apartment feels private with an outdoor area surrounded by flowers and fruit trees. There is a small pool to cool off which is an extra bonus after a tough day at the beach!

Best of all, is the family who runs Hotel Nautilus. Arik, Adi, and Edie are gracious hosts
who helped facilitate and organize everything for us from restaurant reservations to surfing.
They know everyone in town, which helps, as does the addition of their beautiful daughter and a mischievous kitty, Noni.

Adi runs the lovely outdoor restaurant within the compound, called Adulina, where we had breakfast everyday, lunch some days, and snacks. The food is fresh, organic and DELICIOUS plus we appreciated the excellent espresso. I've been trying to duplicate the yuca pancakes on return to the city to no avail.

Santa Teresa is a hip town with lots to do for all age groups: yoga, surfing, ATV, beach, bird watching, etc. The only caveat is that the roads are dusty troughs and driving is tough. All the more reason to appreciate the serene and welcoming atmosphere of Hotel Nautilus.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
arikbru, Owner at Nautilus Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Thanks Much for the warm Words , we appriciated you stay and hope to see you guys soon , please send my regards to your husband , and to your lovely doughter..... all the luck in the world in school !!!