Was there for a week at the beginning of August. Great location, staff and vibe. Great place if you are traveling solo or with a group. Jon is a super chill guy and will give you any info you need about the area and what to do if the surf is mug.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa