We stayed in Don Jon's five nights as part of our Costa Rican round trip. I've visited plenty of places, also in a high price category, but I've never experienced such a good host and such a great atmosphere anywhere. The beach is very close, the accommodations are clean and comfortable with hammocks everywhere. The breakfast is really tasty and the people staying there are extremely friendly and sociable. Our host Jon looked very well after us and arranged several activities such as a surfing course, a fishing and snorkelling trip and horseback riding into the sunset. We could not have found a better place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa