Don Jon's deserves all these 5 star reviews. My girlfriend and I have stayed there twice and can't wait for our third visit. I first have to mention Don Jon and his amazing team. They are so friendly and helpful making it easy for guests to "relax to the max". Jon, Alejandro, and Carla make it feel like a home away from home that you never want to leave. They also serve excellent breakfast and lunch. The location is great. It's very close to the beach, market, restaurants, bakeries, surf shops, etc. I also really like the layout of Don Jon's. Restaurant, Lobby, and 2 dorm rooms up front with 2 types of private rooms in the back. Hammocks everywhere! We have stayed in both types of private rooms and were very happy with both. It's nice to have some privacy in the back and go up front when you want to hang out and meet some new people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa