We stayed in a wooden cabin and were amazed how strongly they are built. The room was more comfortable and quiet than we expected, and not full of insects like we thought.
We were warmly welcomed by Don Jon himself, who made every effort to make us feel comfortable during our stay, he treated us like friends.
The hotel is located 5 minutes walking from the nice beach. It is also very close to the supermarket, pizzeria, bars, surf shops and restaurants.
We loved our stay at Don Jon*s and would definitely go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa