From the moment my travel partner arrived at this hostel we were warmly welcomed. The owner, Jon,had waited for us as we arrived late from the bus ride from San Jose. We stayed in the dormitorio which again exceeded expectations. The beds were comfortable and were equipped with fresh sheets and pillow cases however you must supply your own towel. Rooms were cleaned daily. The grounds were well kept even including tree house teraces where anyone can go to relax in a hammock, read a book, or see a monkey. Restaurant served breakfast and lunch, buen comida, y toda la gente que trabaja aqui son amables y profesionales. Beach SO close. Overall highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don Jon*s has a variety of accomodations, great restaurante, and is conviniently located. Dorm rooms for backpackers, modern apartments with AC for groups, and rustic cabins with private rooms all made from teak wood and very one of a kind. A restaurante serving the freshest fish tacos, burritos, sandwiches and salads all ways, always. Only 100 meters walk to Santa Teresa beach with consistent surf year round and in the center of the village near markets, reataurantes, and soccer plaza. A family run establishment where the service is personalized and with gusto. See you soon! Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Don Jon's Lodge and Restaurante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Don Jon`s Hostel And Restaurante Hotel Santa Teresa
- Don Jon's Lodge And Restaurante Costa Rica/Santa Teresa