“Nice live music, food ok!”
Review of Kika

Kika
Ranked #22 of 120 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Go here for the ambiance, the food is for sure good enough. Live music is great and lots of people of different ages

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Only came here once. Ordered the catch of the day mahi-mahi; it wasn't very flavourful. Kind of disappointing. Choice of beers is good. Place is nice. Service is good. The flan was good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Great food, super friendly and hardworking staff. We kept coming back here because the service and the food were so good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Depends on what you are looking for. Pretty overrun with kids running around more than the dogs. After being ignored for 10 minutes we got up to leave. Owner jumped up and asked: “what happened”? “Nothing” I responded......

Date of visit: February 2019
rafa s, Gerente at Kika, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

I’m very sorry for what happened, you asked if we can cook you’re catch and we happy to do it, it was a Saturday of live tango music, it was packed, and when I sit you guys down I was taking the order a a big group, the staff was busy and none of you even try to talk to nobody , I know is not you problem, but I went to the table and your guys where leaving , is a shame and I’m sorry , but I think you over react , pura vida.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Service a bit slow, food was good nothing out of this world. Nice courtyard and background music. Friendly waiters with some good menu recommendations.

Date of visit: February 2019