“I wish all restaurants in Costa Rica were like this!”
Review of Kika

Kika
Ranked #22 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Great food, super friendly and hardworking staff. We kept coming back here because the service and the food were so good.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Depends on what you are looking for. Pretty overrun with kids running around more than the dogs. After being ignored for 10 minutes we got up to leave. Owner jumped up and asked: “what happened”? “Nothing” I responded......

Date of visit: February 2019
rafa s, Gerente at Kika, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2019

I’m very sorry for what happened, you asked if we can cook you’re catch and we happy to do it, it was a Saturday of live tango music, it was packed, and when I sit you guys down I was taking the order a a big group, the staff was busy and none of you even try to talk to nobody , I know is not you problem, but I went to the table and your guys where leaving , is a shame and I’m sorry , but I think you over react , pura vida.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Service a bit slow, food was good nothing out of this world. Nice courtyard and background music. Friendly waiters with some good menu recommendations.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

This place isn't bad, just a bit unattentive at times.

Both the tuna and mahi-mahi mains were good, although, personally, the tuna cold have gone a slightly shorter time on the grill. Also a great little salad on the side.

Ok cover bands on Thursdays.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Didn’t eat here, but danced to fun live music. Really like the chi/vibe of the place. Must go when in Santa Teresa!

Date of visit: December 2018