“Unreal food”
Review of Kika

Kika
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

After nearly cleaning our plates, my friend and I commented to the waitress this was some of the best food we'd had at a restaurant. Her response came with a smile: "yeah, we get that a lot." I had the seasame crusted tuna (very good) and my friend had Grandma's Pork (unreal!). We also each had two mojitos which tasted great and must have had a fairly strong pour. Can't complain!

The final bill came with a bit of sticker shock. This restaurant is in line with prices at a good US restaurant. We kept expecting to find lower prices in CR and were consistently surprised during our trip. That said, I did not feel I overpaid, as the taste and quality of our meal was excellent.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

A nice, small limited menu but all excellent choices and what flavor.Try the Pork, the fish, the pasta, the dessert no bad choices

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The best pork I've ever eaten in my life!! So tender, juicy, and full of amazing flavor!!!!! DELICIOUS!!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you want the dirtiiest drink in the world, go here on one of their music nights. I got a rum and coke and it was soo gnarly I could barely finish it, I was already drunk too! The band was smoking weed and playing some cool stuff but it was more a jam session with a bunch of Yoko Ono's just onlooking not doing anything. No place to dance, ehh, no big deal I guess. We had a drink and left, it was fun to just go there and experience it. Pretty gnarly, they take your money, go in the back, and come out with a mixed drink. didn't get sick so I guess the ice was good.

Our second trip was for dinner. We got seafood ravioli with shrimp sauce... IT WAS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF OUR FIRST TRIP,,,,,AMAZING! The food was great, the drinks aren't. Get beer, and go late when you are drunker and it will be more fun for nightlife....

will go back next year for sure..

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Food was excellent as well as service. Don't miss out on Grandma's Pork, it is to die for