“Best burgers”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Delicious burgers!! Some of the best I’ve had and coming from the states. Highly recommend! We loved the one with guacamole and the Asian one

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

AWESOME food, we had several fish dishes (my favorite was the fish curry) and a burger, food was fantastic! We enjoyed watching the raccoons peer into the kitchen while we waited for our food. Great restaurant!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Some how ordered a triple burger. Very tasty, just a bit too much burger for me to handle in one sitting.
Still recommended as a good spot to eat in Santa Teresa.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

I was so hungry last night so I found this place doing delivery. Was so worth it! The fish burger was so fresh, homemade fries, rich garlic sauce, OMG! I want to order delivery tonight again. And yes. I am very spoilt with burgers. This one was right on! Thank you.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

This open restaurant by the street has a good selection of dishes. Would rate it as solid, slightly above average for the area. Food took a long time to come, even though is was not particularly crowded.

Date of visit: February 2019