“Must visit in Santa Teresa”
Review of Burger Rancho

Burger Rancho
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Burgers are delightful! I visited with a bunch of friends who tried different options and they all loved what they had for lunch,

Reviewed September 22, 2018

We couldn't stand having a day off of burger rancho. All food we tried was amazing - from the tuna salad to the swiss burger, just a pleasure. Went there 4 times in 10 days, so for us it was by far the best value-for-money place in Santa Teresa. Great freshly made and tasty food for a modest price. What else can a surfer's heart long for?

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Great food and excellent service at a reasonable price. We ate here many times during our 5 day stay and never had bad meal. Many food options to choose from. I highly recommend Burger rancho.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

I must have been really hungry when I ate there 'cuz that was the best burger I ever had! I ate here twice and both times the food was great . The service was friendly and even help us to find accommodations. My only complain (this is about santa teresa in general) they only take cash.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We went there with few friends and we enjoyed our burgers. They offer a great variety of them includding two vegetarian options, and one of them, called portobello it’s amazing.
If you love meat or fish don’t worry there id one burger for you too!
They also offer some starters, but if you are going there remember to bring cash, because they do not accept credit cards.