“back to old standards”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 15, 2018

the quality of food had slipped, but I find it back to the higher standards of a few years back. I tried the mahi-mahi with almond brown butter twice this week, to see if the return to quality was true; I was, and remain impressed that they can deliver this quality in a street side location. My pate was cleaned completely, as were the of my dining companions.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

We went for dinner as a couple my wife had the sesame crusted Tuna & said it was the best Tuna she had ever tasted I had the fish tacos although not the best I have ever tasted was still very good One tip I would give is to sit toward the back of the restaurant to avoid the dust from the road

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a compact restaurant that, wouldn't you know, it specialises in burgers. My partners grandson went for the burger, which he said was unreal (11/10). We also had the ceviche (fresh, but too watery), tacos and shawarma (both great. Service was a little slow. However, it was friendly and welcoming. Pretty decent food for casual dinning.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

2 families ate and to be honest the burger crowd were fairly happy ( but no 5*). I had fish and it was dry and tasted old, I also had a side of humous which I am nuts about and was really disappointed. A good sized helping , but absolutely tasteless. Worst of all we were seated by the road and out food was continuously showered in dust raised by passing cars (to be fair - similar to a lot of ST restaurants, which is why I would recommend eating away from the road... Horizon, Habeneros, Chili Viola etc..)

Reviewed January 5, 2018

This place would have five stars if the owner hadn't yelled at the server, right in my ear. Great food! Server was great! Burgers and fish and chips were outstanding. The blond lady in the sundress who seems to be the owner is cute, but doesn't treat her servers very well. You can't discipline your servers in front of you guests. Or, maybe you can, as these place is always busy.