“Laid Back Dining”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 10, 2012

You know you have entered a surfer culture when you order a beer and they have to jump on their motorcycle to go buy it for you from the grocery store. We stopped here when we first arrived in Santa Teresa after the jarring drive on the rocky roads from the Tambor airport. I was hesitant to start my Costa Rica dining experience with a hamburger but I figured since it Burger was part of their name I should try one. The burger was fantastic. The meat tasted like organic meat I have eaten in the States. I had the special burger with blue cheese and the tastiest mushrooms I have ever eaten. We watched them buy fish from a local fish seller so I would like to go back and try something different.
It is open air dining right off the road. Cash only.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Simple, reasonably priced food. I'd go back. Only problem is that it is close to the main dirt road.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Best fish and chips I ever had... so good! Nice atmosphere and the one of the first places to eat if you are walking from the North. On beach side Rd, near the Super Ronny's #2

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great burgers and tuna burgers. Went here twice in a week it was so good. Don't miss it!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

It was a nice restaurant with affordable food! Great place to hang out with friends, eat and enjoy some drinks!