“YUM”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Seattle, Washington
“YUM”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Great food!! We ate here several times during our trip. The burgers are super juicy and flavorful. The pricing is comparable to all the other restaurants in town.

• Visited May 2011

elenzl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Increible!”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

We went here our first night in Mal Pais. The Tuna Burger was absolutely incredible! The wait staff was super nice and helped us plan the rest of our week in town. I would recommend going earlier. We went late, around 9, and they had run out of some of the things we wanted. The wait was a little long but definitely worth it for the food. The restaurant is small and tables are close together, but it was a perfect atmosphere for a fun, yummy dinner with friends.

• Visited March 2011
Toronto
“INCREDIBLE! One of the best meals I've had in my life!”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

We were taken to this restaurant for lunch by a friend of ours to have a casual meal. Didn't have any expectations especially cause the place was pretty much just a shack with a menu written on the board at the top.

My husband ordered Grilled Swordfish special and I got a Tuna Avocado salad. When my salad came, the tuna was seared and left rare on the inside which you would typically find in fine dining restaurants, I wasn't a fan since I usually don't like raw food so I traded the meal for my husbands swordfish, he was ok as long as he got to try it.

We waited about 20-30 minutes for our meal which we thought was unusual as typically foods is served pretty fast in most place in latin america.

However ...

It was worth the wait...

From the first fork full, my husband and I were blown away with the flavours in our mouths. It was terrific! The sauce was amazing and it was a true explosion of flavours. My husband literally teared up after the meal as he said that was one of the best meals he had ever had.

Final Recommendation: don't cheap out when ordering on this place, go all out and order what you really want to try, it's cheap anyways, even if you get the swordfish.

• Visited February 2011
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“A MUST”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

You need to get down to Burger Rancho if you are in Malpais or S. Teresa! Their homemade burger and fries will kill any craving you have for your fast food fix!

They have many other great choices on their menu including a tuna ceviche...YUM and freshly squeezed lemonade.

We ate there twice as we loved the quality and taste of the food plus its a high paced atmosphere!

• Visited December 2010
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Addicted to the guacamole!”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

This is a great place to eat. Good food, good value. Nice staff. You must try the guacamole, it is heavenly. The chicken here is so tender, unbeleivable. And the burgers... yummy. Everything is good here.

• Visited December 2010