“June 2019”
Review of Manzu Restaurant

Manzu Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Beachfront Restaurant with casual dining featuring Costa Rican favorites and elaborate cuisine inspired on local ingredients and traditional recipes. Cocktails designed by New York famed mixologist from the Mulberry Project.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service. Our waiter Luis was great and provided us with great information about our dinner and for the rest of our trip. Will definitely be going back because of Luis.

Date of visit: June 2019
Quest65876279893, F&B Manager at Manzu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 967trentm

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Samantha Marín

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had the ceviche with plaintains and butternut squash soup. It was absolutely delicious. The soup was unique, the ceviche was delicious and fresh, and the plaintain chips were unique and the best I've ever had (almost like plaintain pancakes).

The staff was wonderful and really friendly. I highly recommend and will be going back again before I leave.

Dear DC W

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are very happy that you really enjoyed our dishes. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was some of the best food I have had. If you are staying in or near Cobano then eat here. The staff are excellent and the service is top notch. Love it

Date of visit: May 2019

Dear Nataia Z

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are very happy that you really enjoyed our place. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing food, fabulous service, and a fantastic view!! My sister and I came here and stayed at Nantipa Resort to celebrate her 40th birthday and it was perfect:) we ate at Manzu restaurant at least once everyday because the food and service was impeccable!! Luis and Fabiola were 2 of the most amazing servers!!! They had great recommendations, and their service was flawless... and again, the food was delicious (breakfast, lunch and dinner)!! Allen was also wonderful, and is a fabulous bartender, he took great care of us and made sure we had the best cocktails and/or wine whether we were in the restaurant, at the pool, or on the beach!! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in or near Santa Teresa:) I also want to add that my sister has a dairy allergy and they were more than accommodating. The chef was able to modify nearly every dish on the menu so it was dairy free for her, and it was still delicious!! The whole experience was wonderful, and I can’t wait to come back:))

Lastly, the mushroom risotto was to die for!!! And somehow the dairy free version was equally amazing!!! Thank you chef :)

Dear Catherine
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your vacation days at our resort, besides having been pleased with the food for us is very satisfying. We hope to receive them again very soon

Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I have spent a week at Nantipa Resort in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica and as such, we also spent quite a bit of time at the resort restaurant, Manzu.

First of all the view is spectacular - you’re on the beach just steps from the ocean. The staff is beyond wonderful and amazing and made our experience awesome. A HUGE thank you to Fabiola, Allan and Luis, as well as ALL the staff at Manzu!

The food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between was incredible. I can’t have dairy and chef customized all my orders - the food was out of this world! Fresh, tasty, unique and just wonderful.

We travel to tropical beach locations quite often and this has easily been one of our our vacations!

Dear LaurabN3348ZO

We are very pleased to know that your days at our hotel were as wonderful as you imagine, we will be very happy to welcome you again and thank you very much for trusting our team

Regards