“Our favorite restaurant in Santa Teresa!”
Review of Brisas del Mar

Brisas del Mar
Ranked #14 of 99 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant Brisas del Mar is rated as one of the finest restaurants of all Santa Teresa and Mal Pais. Cosy and friendly atmosphere await for you with amazing international dishes that can only be outraged by the incredible ocean view... Open to the general public with ever-changing menu using the freshest local ingredients. The best Cockteleria withe the best ocean view under a sky full of stars... we welcome Large groups, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions!! Open for Breakfast/ Dinner, Reservation.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Brisas del Mar has an ever-creative chalkboard menu, delicous cocktails (the electric lemonade is amazing), the freshest fish possible, and great prices. The staff is always friendly and the sunset view over the water is spectacular! We'll be back as soon as possible!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

PROS:
the food was delicious and staff was great. The view is breath-taking. Prices were standard for the area. We showed up without reservations and they made us welcome. Drinks and desserts are a step above the rest.
CONS:
We showed up just before sunset (absolutely amazing) but hot and glaring. The sun went down but the heat didn't and there was no breeze at all. Made for a very uncomfortable meal. I would typically just ride it out, but I gave up once I was full and had to get in the a/c. Im not so easily discomforted but I just couldn't take it anymore. Parking is a trick.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

So...our second night in Santa Teresa, and we were SOOOOO excited to visit Brisas del Mar. So, let me say, the views are as spectacular as everyone says, and worth at least drinks for the price of admission. So here is my honest review, as a New Yorker, and someone who appreciates fine dining: My daughter and I split the Tuna wrapper appetizer. Neither of us was super impressed. The tuna was fresh and delicious, but it was completely overwhelmed by the raw, unseasoned slaw. The wasabi mayo that came with it, was bland. Now, on the other hand, my husband and son had the calamari, which was excellent. Similarly, dinner was the same "hit or miss". I had the mixed grill, which came with two tiny pieces of filet, decent sized shrimp and a ton of potatoes. My daughter had the chicken pancetta pasta, which, in my opinion, was too greasy, and was kind of boring. My husband and son had the beef tenderloins, which were delicious, cooked to perfection, although way too peppery. Drinks were delicious, but had almost no alcohol, and were expensive. Dessert was outstanding- the passion fruit cheesecake is an absolute MUST!! So, while some dishes were "hits", others were "misses". You should also know that the menu is extremely limited (choice of 3 apps, and about 8 entrees). Check came to about $150 for 4 people. You should go once to check it out, but, I doubt I'll be back.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The view is perfect, the food and drinks are also great, though options limited. Comfortable outdoor atmosphere.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My family had one of our best meals at Santa Teresa here. The food was fantastic (they made special meals for my picky kids) and the setting was amazing...great view. It is definitely worth a trip here. Don't miss this place.