Our family of three had a fantastic week at The Canaima Chill House. Two features sets this hotel apart from many others we have stayed at; 1. Exceptional customer service. The owner Juan Carlos and his girlfriend, entire staff and two dogs are just the best. Extremely helpful in every way, with any need you might have. It made our entire stay so much more fun and easy. 2. The design of the hotel has a very high cool factor. Set high up in the canopy of trees, you really have the feeling of staying in a real tree house. It is a rustic hotel, where water pressure and temperature in the shower sometimes is temperamental, but we did not mind at all, since we were so well taken care of and everything else was great. Best beach and restaurants are very close, but we definitely agree with Juan Carlos in regards to a rental car is very much preferred.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "rustic boutique hotel" is a jungle oasis, only 500 meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.In Canaima Chill House, luxury is experienced in harmony with nature and simple sensations such as, relaxing on a bamboo hanging bed, listening to the amazing sounds of the jungle or chilling in our "pillow swimming pool".Sensations which are hard to explain, sensations which are simple to feel.- 4 Suites (for 2 people)- 4 suites-loft (up to 4 people)- Swimming Pool- Chill Deck- Outdoor Jacuzzi- WI-FI- Personalized services- Cocktail and smoothie bar- Room service breakfast (optional) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Canaima Chill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canaima Chill House Hotel Santa Teresa
- Canaima Chill House Costa Rica/Santa Teresa