This is one of the best places i've ever stayed at. Juan, Alex and Haviere are really good people - they're incredibly generous and helpful, and at the same time they totally respect your privacy.
The rooms are really well designed - plenty of room inside to walk around, the kitchen is really well equipped, bed super comfy, bathroom very clean and unique. But the highlight for us was the outdoor bed!!! (each room has its own private bed on the balcony/patio). Swiiming pool is beautiful.
The staff know the Nicoya Peninsula like the back of their hands - so definitely ask for restaurant, bar, surf, rainforest, horseriding advice - our trip to Nicoya and Santa Teresa would not have been nearly as good without their advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Eco Chic hotel" is a jungle oasis, only 500 meters away from one of the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica.In Canaima Chill House, luxury is experienced in harmony with nature and simple sensations such as, relaxing on a bamboo hanging bed, listening to the amazing sounds of the jungle or chilling in our "pillow swimming pool".Sensations which are hard to explain, sensations which are simple to feel.- 4 Suites (for 2 people)- 4 suites-loft (up to 4 people)- Swimming Pool- Chill Deck- Outdoor Jacuzzi- WI-FI- Personalized services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Canaima Chill House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canaima Chill House Hotel Santa Teresa
- Canaima Chill House Costa Rica/Santa Teresa