“Delicious and filling”
Review of Earth Cafe

Earth Cafe
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Healthy fresh food in the heart of Santa Teresa serving breakfast, lunch, coffee, pastry and home made ice cream. Lots of vegan options.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Super healthy smoothies, bowls, salads and sandwiches. Great homemade ice cream too! The staff is lovely too.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been to Costa Rica 16 times and tried food from Playa Flamingo to Nuevo Arenal to Puerto Viejo, and Earth Cafe is my favorite restaurant in all the country. I went here with my dad the first time and we got the Om Bowl and the Thai Chicken Bowl. Both were amazing. Then I went with my cousins and I got the Goddess Wrap! It was sosososo good and I still dream about it. The kale smoothie with cinnamon was my favorite drink. The third time we came for breakfast. They put pesto on my avo toast which was really good, but the star of the show was the pancakes that my brother got. They were TO DIE FOR. The ambiance of the place is also extremely cool. Next time I stay in Santa Teresa I'll choose to stay at a place within walking distance to Earth Cafe.

Earth C, Owner at Earth Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Brandon!
A big thank you for your beautiful review, it means so much to us that you took the time to write such a detailed review. And we are also so happy you enjoyed our food!! We can’t wait to have u again :)

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Earth Cafe became our favourite place for lunch, or a quick snack during our week long visit to Santa Teresa.

The Om bowl is ridiculously good and the peanut butter gelato is seriously addictive.

The service was always great too. I seriously love this place!

Katinka B, Manager at Earth Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for coming and that lovely review :))))

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Amazing food, great service, screw the bad reviews because those people don’t know what they’re talking about. Best smoothies in town. 100/10 would recommend!

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

The acai berry smoothie bowl was extremely refreshing. A great way to start your day and cool down from the heat and very friendly staff making the experience all the better

Earth C, Manager at Earth Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Hi Guest :)
Thanks for your review, we are so glad u enjoyed earth!!!