I loved this place, we decided to minimise travelling around and took a gamble on it being a good choice (based on reviews) and it was! If I had the money I would just live there. I could get used to that lifestyle, of waking up wandering to the beach for a swim, coming back, brewing some coffee and reading in the hammock whilst my husband went surfing. The owner was always around for advice and tips, the cleaning lady was lovely too. We thought we would have to stay in dorms until we found this gem and I am so so happy we did; this made our holiday totally enjoyable; perfect location, excellent value, large clean comfortable rooms, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Calocita offers rooms with private bath and hot water. There are 5 double rooms, one triple room and one single room. We are a small quiet hotel which stands for quality even for the budget traveller. Modern, clean and comfortable beds are waiting for you here at Cabinas Calocita.Part of Cabinas Calocita is a nice common area and a well equipped shared kitchen. Precisely the shared kitchen is typical in Costa Rica for small hotels and the people love to be able to cook their own meals or just leave drinks in the fridge. The location couldn’t be better. Quiet and calm (secluded) but still central. Just 150m walking distance to the ocean and surf break, but still (50m) off the main road what helps you sleep better. And the grocery store is also just 100m away and several restaurants are in close walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Calocita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Calocita Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cabinas Calocita Costa Rica/Santa Teresa