TripAdvisor
Search

“Do yummy”

Satori Terrace Sushi Bar
Ranked #25 of 122 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Discover something new Santa Teresa! The perfect mix between good food & drinks, cool music, and the best vibe!
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Best food I've ever had Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i recommend the tuna tartar and the volcano roll so good recommend and to top it all off the service is amazing and a delicious home made iced tea

Thank Roblox minecraf... P
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Great great food on a nice cool barefoot Sort of place, LOVE the vibe the food is amazing, beyond words, Satori is by far one of my favorite places un town! Always been extremely spoiled un every way By everybody but specially Belén and Lucas! This is not recommended this is mandatory! You'll apareciste being recommended here, i promise!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

The poke bowl was the best one I’ve ever had! Plus they make a wicked pina colada!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

This place was AMAZING!!! 10/10 recommend. My fiancé and I had the combo sushi plate they offered and we were very satisfied. We also tried out their new drinks which tasted really good too.... I especially enjoyed their Cucumber special :)
Staff was really friendly and the atmosphere was great as well.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Was only in ST for one night and decided to eat at Satori based on reviews here and I was not disappointed. We had one of the platters and everything on it was delicious. Wished we were in ST longer so we could have had another meal there. Good atmosphere and service too.

Date of visit: January 2019