TripAdvisor

“Wonderful Sushi”
Review of Nami

Nami
Ranked #4 of 122 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Our restaurant offers a combinations of simple and modern japanese cuisine with high quality ingredients and local fresh fish.
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Excellent and varied menu. We chose Sushi and teriyaki chicken and red snapper. Very well presented and delicious. Great atmosphere and wonderful service. Loved it and would go again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (135)

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been to Koji’s, Katana & and Nami for both Sushi and Asian food and Nami was by far the most expensive and not as good as the other two.
As soon as I told my friends I had gone there, they all said the same, not bad but overpriced.

Not many options for gluten free & vegan people either (seems to be the norm here in Santa Teresa, I don’t get it!)

I won’t be back.

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I love sushi and I’ve eaten tons of it. I can honestly say I’ve never had sushi as good as what I ate at Nami. The staff was amazingly nice and when we asked if we could buy a hat or T-shirt from the restaurant as a souvenir the server said that while they were currently out the chef said we could have his ball cap. My wife was stoked. The hand rolls are loaded with fish, and the double tuna roll was perfect. Come hungry and leave happy!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Great food, friendly service and very chill atmosphere. The sushi is phenomenal, even the veggie rolls.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

For my husband and I, dining out is an experience. Although the food and how it is made and tastes is very important, there are so many other things that make dining out pleasurable. From parking to comfortable chairs to nice music. Yes the food at Nami was delicious but there were so many flies l felt like I had eat fast, guarding my plate and swatting away flies. Yes I realize it's a outdoor restaurant and flies are to be expected but this was not normal. Plus it was near a side street with stray dogs about and smell of fermented garbage in the air. Unfortunately this erased the wonderful food and service.

Date of visit: March 2019