“A place to experience😍”
Review of Nami

Nami
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Our restaurant offers a combinations of simple and modern japanese cuisine with high quality ingredients and local fresh fish
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner ate dinner at the restaurant, the food was excellent and the sushi was fresh and very tasty. Super recommended

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Everything from Apéro (Caipirinha, Margarita), Starters (Batayaki Shrimps/Calamar, Carpaccio) to Main Courses (Udon-/Ramen-Nudeln, Fried Rice, Sushi) was perfect.
We never ate Sushi before and were happy about the advice of the nice guy with the cap (unfortunately we don't know his name), we ordered Sushi Love Boat (different Sushi for two) and it was delicious!
We felt very welcome, enjoyed the attentively Service and ate there three times.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Delicious sushi with options for fish and vegetarians. We visited Nami after a day at the beach and were famished. The service and food did not disappoint.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I visited Nami several times during my vacation. The food and service were excellent. The fish was really fresh. I had the best time and I absolutely recommend visiting at Nami!

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I was at Santa Teresa for a week and I tried many kinds of sushi, Nami was the best! Its fresh, tasty and many options for vegetarians. Go to try it, you will not regrate.