“Nami Hits the Spot”
Review of Nami

Nami
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Our restaurant offers a combinations of simple and modern japanese cuisine with high quality ingredients and local fresh fish
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Wonderful sushi in super chill but well appointed open air restaurant. Super service and price friendly. Had been craving sushi during our Central America adventure - was happily fulfilled.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We went here and had a full dinner for two. Seating is nice and staff is very friendly.
We were both very satisfied with starter (red snapper carpaccio), main (sushi boat) and dessert (ice cream with caramel topping).
Overall also good value for money, especially since I had the direct comparison to Katana, were we went the day before and which was okay, yet we were way more satisfied at Nami.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

The food was super good and fresh, and they have an interesring variety of options for vegetarians! The place has such a nice energy from everyone working there that it makes you feel at home :) I had a lovely night with my friends. I'm sorry I discovered it on my last night since it's a place to go back! Drinks are also amazing!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I went here two times with different friends and we all love it, perfect Asian fusion with local fish and the freshness ingredients. Owner is at site helping service and making you feel at home. I’ve tried the miso soup and the vegan sushi rolls, I’ve loved the one with shitake mushrooms. The rice was cooked perfectly and I’m very picky in terms of sushi rice. I loved the music and the environment created by the girls who served us and talked to us as a friend, cute young girls always smiling and laughing making you feel great on your vacation. The interior design is perfect for the location. I will come back for sure.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

.... and we have tried them all! A little bit out of town but well worth the extra couple of mins in the car/stroll! Great soundtrack too!