“Favourite place in Santa Teresa ”
Review of OSA Santa Teresa

OSA Santa Teresa
Ranked #17 of 121 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: OSA rest was created with the idea of offering to our friends and costumers a social place. Our mission is to bring to your table seasonal local and fresh products from the area. Our menu changes daily according to the cath of the day, incluiding mahi mahi, tuna, sea bass, octopus, as well as vegan options and meat, such as our famous beer & BBQ pork ribs. We are proud to have created an interior tropical garden, which not only offers freshness to our space but also creates a private and cozy ambience. Every Tuesday we have a special night & live music! Join us and be part of OSA's culinary experience.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here on both our first and last night in Santa Teresa, it’s menu is small but all fresh from the days catch. The staff are great and were very helpful with my allergy. Best of all was the dessert, incredible ice cream with home made caramel sauce - unbelievable.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

This little spot is located in Santa Teresa in the Nicoya Peninsula. The menu is limited but that's because each item is prepared to perfection. We started with the tuna, mango and avocado tartare, delicious! My husband had the shrimp entree, simply grilled with nice flavor and an outstanding slaw. I had the red snapper cooked in coconut milk, awesome as it was the fresh catch of the day. My daughter had the fish tacos with fried potatoes and an awesome aioli sauce. We'll definitely come back during our stay and I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

I went alone at 6pm to OMA and ordered a ceviche appetizer, jalapeno margarita and spicy tuna. The portions were big and delicious. For the amount of fish I ate (too much for that time of day) I was fine spending about $32. Would recommend for a one time visit while in Santa Teresa.

The other side is the service, which was annoying. I finished my meal and waiting more than a few minutes for the waiter to finish his extended conversation in the street.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Only came here once. Ordered the catch of the day spicy tuna and it was really good. Well cooked; interesting sauce. The desert was very good as well. Place is nice; quite small. Service is good. CASH ONLY.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Super fresh, very nice service. We went early for dinner because we were hungry and the tuna had not been delivered yet. They had snapper from an earlier delivery. Eat the fresh catch of the day or the ribs! My dad loved the ribs and you can’t go wrong with fresh catch

Date of visit: April 2019