“OUTSTANDING!!!!!!”
Review of Suna

Suna
Ranked #37 of 120 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Inspired by our travels throughout Southeast Asia and our love for Asian street food, this restaurant represents our creative effort on bringing authentic Asian flavor to the Costa Rican jungle. Our food is made with love using recipes collected from our years of travel, we make our own sauces from scratch and put our own twist on these Asian inspired dishes. While staying true to the traditional recipes for our Pad Thai and Yakisoba, our menu features unique "Chino Latino" options, such as the Red Curry burrito, Korean BBQ tacos, and much more. Most of our menu can be made vegan or gluten free. From our second story balcony, sit back and relax and enjoy our Asian inspired craft cocktails such as a Caipiroska Pisang Ambon or Chanh Leo. Local beer options are also available.
Reviewed June 12, 2019

First of all, if I could give OVER 5 stars I would. The food here is fantastic in itself (and the drinks), but that isn’t all this place has to offer. The customer service is superior to any other restaurant/bar I’ve ever been to. I wanted food after dinner hours were over all around and they offered me anything on the menu. They made it super quickly too. Also, towards the end of my visit, my friend and I were escorted back via ATV because we didn’t feel safe going alone. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Definitely make this a stop of yours when in Santa Teresa!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Just got back from my wonderful trip to Costa Rica. I had to stop in at my new favorite restaurant, Suna. They have the best chicken wings all around. Great prices and a very friendly atmosphere. If you are in Costa Rica don’t miss visiting this gem entire you leave.

Reviewed June 8, 2019

What a pleasant surprise to find great thai food in santa teresa costa rica. I went to thailand last year and found that this was every bit as good as in thailand but with a slight costa rican twist such as the thai chicken bbq tacos on homemade corn tortillas. The bowl was also very tasty. The woman making the tortillas was kind enough to show me how to form the perfect circles. Que rica!

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We stopped here after getting into town, so happy we did. The food was fantastic! They served the best spring rolls I have ever had. One night i had the Yakisoba and the second stop here during our short trip i had the Pad Thai. I don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu. Definitely worth the stop(s).

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

This was my second trip to Santa Teresa and we definitely ventured back to Suna. We meet the owners on our first trip to Santa Teresa and enjoyed talking to them so much about their journey to Santa Teresa we stopped back in to say hi. The food did not disappoint again, but what I enjoyed the most was the drinks upstairs bar overlooking the street. It was very lively upstairs and my friends and I enjoyed many rounds taking in each others company as well as other friendly travelers. Got to love the friendly atmosphere, great service, and really delicious food. Chicken wings are super good and my favorite is the green beans.

Date of visit: March 2019