TripAdvisor

“Wow!”

Nectar at Florblanca Resort
Ranked #21 of 122 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant Nectar at Hotel Florblanca is laid back and elegant; an indoor/outdoor hangout for guests and locals wanting to dine, celebrate, or enjoy after a day at the beach. The kitchen serves up fusion cuisine with Latin, Mediterranean and Asian influences. The menu is built around seasonal ingredients with an emphasis on organic local produce, fresh seafood from the surrounding waters, and traditional favorites. From sushi to fish tacos, from salads to chocolate souffle, our menu is varied and creative.
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Every bite was like a mini orgasm exploding in my mouth! So great! We shared the truffle gnocchi & the super ceviche and then chef's special with sea bass, shrimp, mussels & potato! Just wow! Every minute of it was amazing

Date of visit: March 2017
Write a reviewReviews (215)

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Food is delicious, people are so friendlt and the service is outstanding.

Is my second time I came all the way from San Jose to have birthday dinner celebration.

Sea food is fresh and really good. The menu have choices to suit everybody's tastes.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Im a big fan of Santa Teresa town, keep coming and coming to the same spot for vacation, trying different restaurants in town, tours and night life.
Everything is changing faster than I expected, new places, new owners, lots of different little sodas, cafes, juice bar etc, I love to eat and I like to take my time for myself when I go to a restaurant, and so far the only place I can recommend is call Nectar Restaurant at Flor Blanca, This place is unique, beautiful and peaceful, the food and drinks are just AMAZING, the service is Wonderful, price is perfect, always with new recipes, drinks, staff super polite and ready for anything you might need and always with a very honest smile.
If you want to have an experience out of this world come and eat at Nectar, you will be posting several comments like me about how amazing this place is, and you will be coming back anytime you can.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

This place is a hidden gem as you walk down the torch lit path that opens up to this beautiful restaurant on the beach. We had casually met Roberto a few days prior, I believe he is the manager and his description of the restaurant and chef did not disappoint. We had a table of 8 and we had three servers taking care of our every need. They spoiled us with a complimentary appetizer. The ocean waves, the lighting, the large menu and the nice wine selection made a perfect evening. All prices are in USD so makes for easy payment for some. We also went for lunch, can go in your bathing suit and cover up without a problem. Great thick cut spicy fries for a casual lunch at the outdoor bar a session well. Will be going back

Reviewed January 20, 2017

very good everything is wellprepared and tasty , but very linited options , need to add more for lunch , ie sandwiches , and pizza??? soups?