TripAdvisor
Santa Teresa
Post
Inbox
Search

“delicious food and friendly vibe”
Review of Fishbar

Fishbar
Ranked #30 of 122 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: If you LOVE FRESH SEA FOOD you must try THE FISHBAR SANTA TERESA ! Enjoy our tasty plates, refreshing cocktails and our wine selection in a relaxed atmosphere ! t's a dream location to hang out with friends, colleagues, family or take someone special to dinner. FRESH LOCAL FISH EVERYDAY> TUNA-WHOLE RED SNAPPER-SEA BASS-SHELL-MUSSELS-CEVICHE-CARPACCIO-TARTAR - FISH AND CHIPS - SMOKED FISH AND MUCH MORE It would be a please to welcome you at FISHBAR
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I was in Santa Teresa for a week and this was my favorite restaurant of all the places I visited. The owners are very friendly and professional -- and the restaurant just has a relaxed and pleasant vibe. It has a charming design with big wood tables, fits right in with the natural environment.

My first visit I had the red snapper in garlic sauce, which I thought was really good value at about 7,000 colones. It came with some fresh french fries, a nice salad, and a couple of sauces. The two caipirinhas I had with the snapper were large and delicious.

My second visit I had the fish tacos -- mahi, mahi -- and a beer. Like the snapper, the tacos were well-prepared and tasty -- very fresh tasting.

They take credit cards, too, which is also nice.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a friend and had fish-tartar and a whole red snapper. It was incredibly delicious and fresh. I will definitely be back! A must-try in Santa Teresa...

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Yummy food! (Picture of the entire fish with garlic.) The salad with Tina is also very tasty (good combination with avocado-dip, sun-dried tomatoes, olives etc).
Very friendly waiter too.
We would recommend!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

As the name suggests it’s mostly fish with only a couple of non fish items on the menu. Some really nice dishes here, a good drinks menu and lovely staff. Great service with a big smile.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

We went to this restaurant twice in our 4 day stay and it was great all around. The caipirinhas are deeeeeelightful, perfect for the heat and humidity in ST. We had the tuna tartar, mahi mahi ceviche, tuna carpaccio, the whole fried red snapper in garlic and the mahi mahi special. ALL were very fresh and delicious. I will say we got the fish and chips, which was meh just a little greasy and heavy but the fries were wonderful. If you want seafood in ST you have to try this place, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: March 2019