“Good pizza and nice owner”
Review of Tiramisu Caffe - CLOSED

Tiramisu Caffe
Reviewed September 27, 2018

All food I tasted was really good and they are improving every day. Owner wants the best for the clients!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite places for dinner. They have delicious and genuine Italian cuisine, with amazing service and really unique and tasty cocktails from their mixologist Juan. I especially recommend their pizza and mojitos!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a must go to place, the food is amazing! The service even better! The owner was so nice and made my birthday so special. The pasta texture and sauce was perfect. You can taste the fresh ingredients in every bite. The environment of the restaurant is perfect to have dinner and a few drinks, the lighting is too perfection. This is a spot that I will forsure be back. I am from Miami and I can say this place beats most Italian restaurants here in Miami.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I was there to hang out with some friends after Surf Camp. I just had the Mojitos and they were awesome! Great Vibe! Nice People!
They take good care of you and make you feel welcome right away!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Tiramisu is the best place to enjoy a dinner ! The food is amazing, the feeling is relaxed and chilled -pura vida- and staff is great: you talk about your favourite flavours and the waiter invents crazy savoury awesome cocktails with it. I was allways surprised and so happy about the result. Pizza is as good as you could find in Naples(and I've been there). I highly recommend it !