“Amazin food and great service”
Review of El Facon

El Facon
Ranked #26 of 119 Restaurants in Santa Teresa
Description: Our casual beach side restaurant offers amazing dishes from our chef's wood-fire grill. We use only local and fresh ingredients in both our food and cocktails. Enjoy a small get together or just relax with some tapas and live music while making new friends from all over the world.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had the best chicken sandwich ever! The chicken was so juicy and tasty and the sandwich and all the different bits in it - absolutely amazing. My husband had a burger (I think, i was too preoccupied with my sandwich) and also loved his food.
You can see it all being prepared, which is always nice. And the service was very prompt and friendly. Absolutely recommended. If there hand't been so many different places to check out I would have been back several times and probably ordered the exact same again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 17, 2019

Only came here once. Ordered the catch of the day mahi-mahi; it wasn't very flavourful. Kind of disappointing. Choice of beers is good. Place is nice. Service is good. The flan was good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Argentines seem to dominate the scene in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. El Facon is one of those places where they speak with an Argentine accent and grill their beef properly. I went for the fish, and it was fantastic. On top of that they had some very nice mixed drinks and a decent selection of beers. I would certainly return the next time I'm in that area.

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Had the catch of the day, Mahi Mahi and it was one of the best meals I’ve had, ever! Purée pumpkin was delicious and the grilled veggies were done perfectly!

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful place, great service, good music, amazing beers and excellent food.
I’ve been at El Facon several times and I never get tired. Every plate is thought of in detail, looks incredible and tastes even better. Definitely my favorite restaurant in town.