What an amazing place! Barbara and Martin are gracious hosts who know the area well, are bi-lingual, and have a wonderful hotel. I rented the mini-private room that had a shared bath and a private room. It was so worth it!!! At $35 a night with a pool, hot water, private room, A/C, and kitchen, it was an amazing bargain. I will most definitely be back. Of all the places I have stayed in Costa Rica over the several times I have been, this is definitely the best. I LOVE the beach, and I love the hotel. Don't miss out. Come visit as soon as you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa