Really nice place and also good value for money.
We stayed in a dorm room which was clean and spacious and only a few hundred metres from the beach. the kitchen and pool area were very well maintained. Although the bathoom was dingy and had to be shared by 3 dorms.
The only problem we found was that the majority of the good restaurants were a 2/3 kilometre walk away which resulted in us paying a lot for taxis especially in the evenings as the roads were pretty busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa