We got into town late one night and where looking for a moderate priced hotel - everywhere in town was booked and when we got to Cuesta Arriba Martin and Barbara were so nice and helpful, they pointed us to their friends hotel for the night because Cuesta Arriba was full - we then made arrangements to stay at Cuesta Arriba the following 3 nights. What a good decision - we enjoyed our stay at their friends Hotel Raratonga it was a great place. When we came back to Cuesta Arriba the following day to get the room we reserved Martin was so helpful and set us up right away with surf board rentals, wax and a local instructor. We met so many cool people at Cuesta Arriba from all over the world and just hanging out at the pool was very nice, clean, and relaxing! They even have a yoga studio onsite. I can't say enough good things about Cuesta Arriba and the service they provide is excellent for the price! We had a great time at Cuesta Arriba and extended our stay here because we liked it so much. We definately will stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style hotel surrounded by trees and tropical gardens with unique affordable rooms. The hotel features a communal kitchen,resting areas, hammocks and a sparkling pool in the landscaped garden. Complimentary coffee served at 8AM, free parking and Wireless is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Cuesta Arriba Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cuesta Arriba Bed And Breakfast Hostel
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Santa Teresa
- Cuesta Arriba Hotel Costa Rica/Santa Teresa