Fuego Lodge
Manala Hotel(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$146
Villas Solar(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$85
$221
$161
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Hotel Tropico Latino(Santa Teresa)
$186
Otro Lado Lodge and Restaurant(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$70
Canaima Chill House(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$89
Casa MarBella(Santa Teresa)(Great Value!)
$105
Blue Surf Sanctuary(Santa Teresa)
$110
Florblanca Resort(Santa Teresa)
$400
All reviewsmins walk from the maincosta ricathe pool area is beautifulgrocery storeburger ranchomy home away from homeplace to staynice ownersbeautiful placegreat wifigreat tipsthe room was nicegreat showercable tvoutdoor kitchenhot watera wonderful vacation
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Fuego for 4 days. Itay, the owner was so great! He helped us with great advices and tips. He is expirinced and knows the place very well. The room was very nice, big and comfortable. We will definatly recommend this place to our friends.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My partner and I spent 4 nights in February at the Fuego Lodge. We found this gorgeous place coincidently and it was the BEST accommodation we had during our 2 weeks in Costa Rica!! We initially only planned to stay one night, but ended up staying for 4, because we had such a great and relaxing time there..
Barbara, the owner of the Lodge was incredibly helpful with questions we had in regards to our traveling plans in CR. She organized a rental car for us, recommended restaurants, surf schools and yoga studios in the area etc. she was so much fun to talk to!
The pool front suite we stayed in was very clean, spacious and bright and even had an outside kitchen...where we listened to the birds, while cooking! I especially loved the wooden beams, high ceilings and the modern design with its bright and happy colors!
We will defiantly return to CR and stay at the Fuego Logde for at least a week next time.
I can highly recommend this place to couples, families and singles who seek a tranquil, beautiful accommodation with a an incredible pool!!

Two thumbs up!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Had a wonderful time last week at Fuego Lodge. The location is wonderful. It is only 2 blocks from the beach and one block away from the restaurants and shops on the main street. I would not want to stay on the main drag during dry season because of all of the dust....so Fuego Lodge was a perfect location for me, close enough to walk to everything and far enough away to avoid the dust! We stayed in one of the stand alone cabins and it was perfect for two friends traveling together. There were 2 queen sized beds so we each had our own and the bathroom and shower were both very large. The cabin felt so good from the moment i walked in. It had high ceilings and large windows looking out at the pool deck and the lovely garden. The pool was so clean and refreshing...Barbara was so warm and helpful....but my favorite part of my stay at Fuego was their sweet doggies. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brandi C
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Santa Teresa is an absolute jewel for a holiday destination and we were so blessed to have stayed in one of the best hotels in the area.... We were very lucky to have come across Fuego lodge (a gem) as a recommendation from Horizon who were unable to accommodate us for the time we required - we had planned to stay for only 5 nights and ended up staying there for the entire holiday and cancelling plans for other activities due to the hospitality we received at Fuego Lodge. The owners Barbara and Etay are so lovely and laid back, it was like living at home with your family - they catered for every need with a smile and nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were extremely clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The pool was amazing !! I willl definately be coming back to Fuego Lodge purely p exceeded my expectations on both counts !! Barbara and Etay have truly created an exceptional place to stay in paradise :)

Hope to see you very soon!

Room Tip: Comfortable beds
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pramilla P
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Recently my daughter and I spent eight days at the the Fuego and the experience was OUTSTANDING! The owners are fantastic, the place is clean, neat and the pool is prestine.
I short walk to the beach and far enough away from the main dirt road so dust was not an issue.

The water is soft from a well and our skin felt like silk, a great feeling after a day at the beach!

I wish I could keep this to ourselves for selfish reasons! FUEGO ROCKS! WE LOVED IT!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Penthouse Suite its a long hike up a winding staircase so if you are not in good shape stay in ground floor.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family