My sister and I visited Shaka for a yoga retreat and fell in love. This was our first time in Costa Rica. The yoga was exceptional. Thanks Megan. Each day we did 2 yoga classes and every single class was different. I would recommend for beginners to advanced yogi. We did surfing and had great instructors. Again first time and I am not very good but I loved it.
The accommodations were welcoming , clean, roomy, beautiful and has AC YA ...
The beach was beautiful, not crowded and the water was warm, which surprised me.
Go and enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable neighbourhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a jungle haven offering private villas nestled amongst the tropical surroundings. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches in the heart of Hermosa's "Surf Zone". Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and surfing of all levels. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga packages to experience a true piece of paradise! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa