I've just spent two weeks at Shaka and it was very difficult to leave. I have fallin in LOVE and will be back soon! All of Shaka Camp's staff were friendly and helpful, the surf instructors are very skilled and patient.The accomodations provided a safe and comfortable stay, which allowed me to sleep like a baby every night. A short walk and you have arrived to Playa Hermosa. This beach has got to be one of the most spectacular in all of Costa Rica, amazing sunsets, long stretch of sandy beach, great surf and the backdrop of a beautiful rainforest. This is the pure life!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes North of Mal Pais and Santa Teresa, is the highly desirable upscale neighborhood of "Playa Hermosa." Shaka Beach Retreat is a private haven offering an alluring example of modern tropical architecture, nestled in the tropical jungle surroundings, home to monkeys, birds, and fruit trees. A short walk leads to one of the most beautiful quiet beaches the country has to offer. Perfect for swimming, relaxing on the sand, and all levels of surfers. Join us for our popular Surf and Yoga Retreats, offered year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Shaka Beach Retreat Hotel Santa Teresa
- Shaka Surf Camp Hotel
- Shaka Surf Camp Santa Teresa
- Shaka Beach Retreat Costa Rica/Santa Teresa